You spend a lot of time in the kitchen. Even when you have guests it seems to be the place where everyone gathers. And although it may seem like a small thing, your garbage disposal is something you rely on. It’s out of sight; you want to keep it out of mind as well. That’s why the Badger 5 is your answer for the garbage disposal you can count on.
The Badger 5 has a number of features which make it customers’ number one choice. The grind system is stainless steel which decreases the likelihood of corrosion. Its increased horsepower and powerful motor will grind all types of food waste whether it is coffee grounds, vegetable ends, or even bones, efficiently and effortlessly. The blades are so sturdy that you’ll enjoy years of maintenance free use.
Some of the features of the Badger 5 include:
- Type of Feed: Continuous
- On/Off Control: Wall Switch
- HP: ½
- Lubrication: Permanently Lubricated Upper & Lower Bearings
- Shipping Weight (Approx.): 14 lbs. 11 oz.
- Height: 12-5/8"
- Grind Chamber Capacity: 26 oz.
- Average Water Usage: Approx. 1 Gallon Per Person Per Day
- Average Electrical Usage: 3-4 KWH Per Year
- Dishwasher Drain Connection: Yes
When you choose the Badger 5 garbage disposal you’re making a good economical choice. It costs less than 50 cents a year to use and impacts your total water consumption by only 1% or less. In addition, it’s an environmentally beneficial way to dispose of food waste; it can be processed into biosolids which are used in fertilizer.